Thursday, March 8, 2012

Almost a year.....


For some reason, I was pulled back toward my blog, which was first just an assignment. Coincidentally, it appears that it was almost a year to the day that I last updated my blog.
Since I first created my blog, I have graduated and have had - like most a lot of personal issues arise. So I find myself in desperate need of some therapeutic writing - what better way other than blogging???
I am 35 years old and I seem to be experiencing some sort of mid-life-crisis...my mom always did say I had too much testosterone...lol.
So while I walk down this new and unfamiliar path I will post updates, questions (even if no one answers) and just day-to-day things that I experience...again this blog is for ME - it's not a way to earn money or make friends....I guess that's selfish...I love meeting new people - but my point is that is not the purpose.
There are so many things to talk about and discuss - and for those who know me know that being reserved ...well is not something that I am so good at..but hey - it is who I am. :)
I love to laugh! I cannot imagine going a day without laughing....it must be so sad and gloomy. I am not a person that one incident could ruin my entire day... everyone knows somebody that could come to work having just argued with their significant other and dum dum dum - their ENTIRE day is in ruins...ugh how pitiful.
So with blogging fresh on my pallet again, I hope to be writing up a storm.
Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment